On Target Sports Shooting Range
About Our Range
On Target Sports (OTS) is unlike any other range in the area for many reasons:
- A fully climate controlled 25-yard, 12-lane shooting range with an unmatched ventilation and lead filtration system, keeping you and your family safe and comfortable.
- The ability to shoot any handgun and most any rifle – up to (but not including) a .50 BMG. The patented steel TCT bullet trap is manufactured by Action Target and designed for heavy use.
- Our state-of-the-art Meggitt XWT target retrieval system is computer touch screen controlled and will allow virtually limitless shooting scenarios.
- It can make your target run toward you or turn a full 360 degrees for more realistic ‘Good Guy/Bad Guy’ training situations. Or, if you just want it to go out and back for some simple bullseye shooting – no problem, the choice is yours.
Daily Usage Fees
Daily range usage fees allow range access for a business day. We only ask that if there is a waiting list for an available lane, that you limit any one session to an hour. You’re free to come back again later that same day at no charge. Eye and ear protection rental is $1.00.
- Monday – Thursday all day and Friday until 4:00 PM – $17.00. $12.00 for a 2nd person sharing a lane (max 2 per lane).
- Friday after 4:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday and Holidays – $19.00. $15.00 for a 2nd person sharing a lane (max 2 per lane).
- Active or retired military, LE or first responder – $15.00 daily.
If you’d like to fill out our required Range Rules and Liability Waiver ahead of time, you can click on the links below, print them out and bring them with you when you come to the range.
Customers are saying
How We Are Doing?